15.1.13

▲ Jane Sews



About time that I share with you the lovely work of my very talented friend Amy Venter a.k.a Jane Sews. I recently bought a lovely frosty mint dress (now my favourite dress ever) and 'n blouse with little white swan prints on it. I feel like a million dollars every time I wear it. Her clothes are perfectly fitted and very flattering.

"Embracing the return of artisan clothing, Jane Sews has created a world of playful poise. The label began with the idea that Amy’s own taste and love for vintage, whimsical items could be shared.  An eclectic blend of old and new is inspired by clean-­cut feminity and details from iconic eras, for a contemporary take on nostalgic styles. Celebrating natural fabrics, Jane Sews enjoys using luxe threads and supports local industry. The label offers a limited range of on-­trend apparel and timeless pieces for the modern little lady."

You can visit her Facebook Page and Website to see all her beautiful creations. Also keep an eye out for Jane Sews in these stores: Mememe, The Changing Room, Mungo & Jemima, I heart Market and many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment