19.12.12

▲ Karlien's Baby Shower




A few weeks ago I had the great privilege of organizing my friend Karlien's Baby Shower. Baby Adriaan is due in February, so it was just appropriate to throw them a party. I had so much fun planning it, I had to learn very quickly about how all these baby things work, as I'm still very clueless in this field of expertise. I guess there's a first time for everything :)

I decided not to do a typical baby theme party, but rather to add a few nice quirky touches. I made moustache straws and props like a pipe, hats and glasses. I also made little bow ties as favours and used those amazing wooded picnic knives and forks and decorative paper straws for a pretty touch. Happy that everyone had a good time <3 Here are some of the pictures I took on the day. Also see my DIY tutorial on the Bow Ties a few posts down. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment